Equipment Training COVID-19
Onsite Equipment Training is still open for business. We have had many calls from companies just like yours. They are having a tough time getting their staff trained during this uncertain time. We understand that it is vital that we continue to provide our services to critical organizations like yours.
We understand the seriousness of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are committed to taking the steps needed to ensure everyone’s safety. We have created a protocol to ensure the health and safety or our clients, staff, our people and the community.
To meet your needs, we are offering online, blended courses. The theory is online; practical training and evaluations are done onsite with social distancing protocols. We are all in this together. You can count on us not to raise our prices and to get the job done the right way.
If your operations have stopped, you can take advantage of the downtime to get theory training online, so your people are ready to get back to work ASAP. We can send them the course links directly. Once you are prepared to ramp up operations again, we can come onsite and complete the practical portion of the program. You can have your staff prepared to go on day one.
Our focus is still on reducing your exposure to risk. Helping you control the costs of training and protecting your revenue. All while making the process easy and convenient for you.
When we are onsite performing Practical training and evaluation, we will be observing the following protocols:
- The operator training in the machine and whenever out keeping a 6ft distance from the trainer and other trainees.
- Trainees waiting for their turn on the equipment will stand back 10 feet. The distance marked by a pylon/delineator posts and yellow tape.
- Trainees must wear gloves at all times while operating the equipment.
- Handles and controls to be wiped down by each trainee before and after operating the equipment.
- Once the practical evaluation is completed, the trainee must leave the site.
- Operator certificates issued through mywalletcard electronic system.
- Anyone presenting any symptoms of illness will not be allowed to come to training and asked to leave immediately.
- Zero physical contact at all times.
We will navigate these challenging circumstances with everyone’s safety in mind. As new information comes in and standards are further defined, we will ensure our operation continues to adapt. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more questions or request training here